Monday, March 19, 2007

My new hero: Violent Acres

Lately I've been reading Violent Acres a lot and I have to agree on most of her writings. I haven't yet started to read any responses, such as www.violentacrestalk.com. But I have tried to guess what people have been writing about her from her obvious responses to lot of replies.

I noticed she makes very good points, but people seem to miss them. (According to her FAQ and some of the writings.) I think she has seen quite rough times and want to tell people not to do the same mistakes, not to be stupid. When I rewind the texts in my head towards the newer texts I get the feeling as if she's someone who after a hard walk finally understood what it is not to be stupid, and is trying to scream other people around her not to be stupid. Not to be slaves. But no-one hears her. Instead people come to explain about their problems and showing more stupidity. And she can't make them understand what she's saying. They hear wrong. Or mostly don't hear at all. So you scream harder. And the harder you scream, the less people understand. Must be a nightmare living in a nightmare.

Would make me build a cold bitch-barrier around myself too.

Maybe I think like this because I relate to her or something...

All in all she has very good points, although I do not enjoy swearing myself*. Mostly "quit being stupid, take some responsibility of your own life and do something with it"! But also hilarious rantings for example about how to behave in restaurants. Wether as a customer or the waiter. Should be common sense. It isn't.** She shoots it out raw.

* If a sentence is not powerfull enough without a swearword, should you say it that way?

** Common sense is not as common as people would think.

(I edited this way shorter. Too long babble about the site. Check it out yourself.)

No comments: